Skip to content

Find a question

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask us a new question!

Can I income split my RRIF withdrawals?



Our response:

You may income split RRIF withdrawals on your tax return with your spouse if you are 65 or over. You and your spouse must meet certain conditions, such as being residents of Canada. You can find more information on pension income splitting requirements on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website. For more information on RRIF withdrawals, take a look at our webpage, Making withdrawals from your RRIF on

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Copy the URL to share:

  Share the site: